Monday, March 19, 2007

Cover Boy March 2007 - JAY SWIN

Yo Yo YO, I am 8 months old de...
Take baht at ah ma's penang house on 10/03/2007

Swin, so far he never,say sleep without me, He is like UHU GUM, until last friday 15 March 2007, I forced him to sleep at his yee yee(baby sitter). And YES, for the first time, he was OK with that...
Usually la,
After 8pm, he will look out searching for me...: wei, why mummy so late one??

History:
Case 1
I put him at my mother;s house, and went for dinner at Alor Setar. 10pm sharp, mother called and asked: what time will you be back? Your little one dun want milk milk and dun want to stay inside the house, and now I am standing OUTSIDE the house. Once I turn, facing the house, he will start cry.. Faster come back...

Case 2
I went out to Cikgu Yap's house for a short meeting, around 10pm, again, my mother called me and ask me to come back.... cry ...

so, TONIGHT, I will do that again, and see what will happen la..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A, feed him more & more.. so that he become Mechelline Baby mah.. haha!!I love the 2nd pic..he looks so enjoy his shower ler...